viernes, 10 de julio de 2009

FROM MELBOURNE WITH LOVE. By Vio


Finally I was in the snow!!! I miss it a lot…
We were in Falls Creek on the weekend. This is a beautiful place in the middle of the Australian Alps.
Josh, Jess and I went from Melbourne, and Javi drove from The East Coast.
We stayed at Josh’s mother house, Sandy, is a woman 63 years old, but with incredible vitality. She ski every day!!! And she cook really well, we have eaten a lot!
Is amazing skiing between an eucalyptus forest! And see Kangaroo’s fingerprints in the snow, or Kakatuas and colourful parrots on the trees.
The last week Javi was with me in the city and we met with one friend of him from Madrid, Juan, who is here like a speaker in the Melbourne Exhibition Centre. Also we have had some beers with Spanish taste!
Today, I was with the school in the Dali exposition “ liquid desire”, I felt like at home! Jajajaa….
Tomorrow I’ll fly to Byron Bay, I’m going to spend there one week, with Javi and Yoli, I miss them a lot!
See you mate!!!
Kiss and hugs!!

4 comentarios:

  1. Este ultimo comentario, man cantao, vamos, ezooo es lo que yo digo, un españoooo mu vien ablao, bamos que me e hentero de tooo, toooo.
    Hazi me gusta, que no perdais buestras costumvres.
    Muyayas, cuidarme al jabi, que se le ve rebentao.
    Un abrazooooooo, a los tres.
    Hedu

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Qué contenta estoy lo he entendido todo!!!! y sin irme al otro lado del mundo, jajajajaj

    Aunque no estaría mal estar allí. Un besote gordo para los tres o mejor tres para no tener que repartirlo.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that your is almost correct. I´ve seen just one mistake!!!. The third person of the verb "to coock" is: she cooks!!!! JAJAJA.
    Congratulation Vio. Besit. Peibol

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ¡¡maldición!! me olvidé de poner la palabra "Writing" entre "your" y "is". total, que el mío también está casi correcto. jejeje
    Peibol again

    ResponderEliminar